Monday, July 6, 2009

Got white tie...




ding dong! hello..modem finally working..it's all about the adapter..different V can't work 1.. Alright,forget bout tat continue with my new post : ).
No Black tie..nice,I went during the 2 weeks holiday in june.It's located somewhere near jalan alor,quite ez to find but u can barely notice it.It is actually a teres house, nt very big,and they renovated it and transform it to a kinda small opera house where the ceiling is 2 storey high..
I was amazed by the concept they hv which I hvnt literally seen it anywhere else.. : ] they hv a schedule every month and everyday they have different performance,but i don't really know who were they..I know 2, douglas and harith iskander,they are comedians and they hv their show there too.
mm..that's all about it,hv a glance at my pics :) more pics to come hehe..












No comments:

Post a Comment